Friday, January 27, 2006

The Weirdo in me !!

Been tagged again.. Need to thank weirdo Still Figuring Out for that.
I got to list down 6 weird things about me.

Here we go..

1. The first thing thats really weird about me is that I look weird. Now, have you seen any gal who really doesnt look like one ? If need be, you gotta see me.. I am not the kind of girl that dresses up neatly in traditional wear/simply say a salwar and go around and gossip and giggle and talk/dream about Surya or Zayed Khan. I slide into pants and shirts, always, yes, even at work. I have short hair, even possessed the military cut with sharp and sleek edges while in college. Hey, that doesnt mean I am not a girl ok ;-)

2. When someone is talking to me, I shake my head, but am actually doing a hip-hop with the King of Pop on the dance floor, or having a date out with Johnny Depp, or even parasailing with a panda. Ocassionally I also imagine him as my opponent in a heavy weight kickboxing championship and I spit salty saliva right into his bleeding eye.
Then end up with a silly Rocky number - Go for it.., yeah.., go for it..

3. I dont suffer from an MPD, but its not just one but many alter-egos that come out quite often. The director who won 19 oscars, the choreographer that teaches dance to J.Lo, the model-celebrity-socialite walking on the red carpet;sharing a piece of gossip with Claudia Schiffer, the kung-fu master that rules the 18 temples of Shaolin, the pop singer live in concert at Madison Square Gardens, the Pharoah architecting pyramids at Giza, the reporter covering news on bomb blasts in Israel, the President of America; ready to let go the two secret keys in Cheyenne Mountains that release nuclear weapons on rest of the world....my imagination has no bounds :-)

4. Its that, just that...mmm.. what..I guess it starts with..er.. See, I forgot.. Now I remember..its my forgetfulness that I forgot to tell you about. I forget so many things. Forget to take my vehicle keys, to take lunch to school, to do the homework (Got thrashings several times from Miss Sharon), to wish a friend for birthday (and end up receiving none for mine), to watch my favorite tv shows, to even pour water into the cooker when I cook rice (now I know why I am never left home alone :-(...)

5. Everything needs to be in perfection. "Adjust" and "Compromise" - the two words in the English language that I hate..the words of the incapable..the words that could get you doomed for life..Why should you adjust with something, would you accept life at a discount? If I want something, it has to be perfect, full, upto the brim, even my morning coffee..I would not call this weird in me, actually am proud of it. But people say, I complain :-(

6.
No sweat life, work 5 hours a day, weekend movies, party around, buy whatever my people ask for, try out the best clothes, drive the best of cars. Never worry about bank balances and insurance policies and building houses and acquiring lands and to hell with life long budgets.

I tag some buddies

Arz000n

Curious

Ducky

Immortal

Queen Bee

Sukhanya

18 Comment:

Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr says...

You tagged me..

You tagged me...

alright I will take the WEIRDO TAG :D

4:42 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr says...

Hey, that doesnt mean I am not a girl ok
Thanks for adding this...coz for a moment I was like..."Wht the..." and then afta reading this I wnet :)))

Then end up with a silly Rocky number
Hahahaha...
I shake ma head too...but its only to save myself from falling asleep while having a conversation

I would not call this weird in me, actually am proud of it.
Really??
Thats weird...

Never worry about bank balances and insurance policies and building houses
You are one lucky dudette!!

Nice weirdo list :)

4:46 AM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@arz000n

Thanku thanku..
Waiting to see the weird in you :-)

4:47 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee says...

Wow, your imagination runs deep ;)

Btw, I like Johnny Depp too...

ok, I see your tag. Will reveal the weirdo tag next week ya ;P

10:05 AM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@queen bee

Ha ha, Imagination is the only thing that comes for free ;-)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown says...

Hi Anck...Nice knowing the weird you... :D... I have posted my tag on o3... :D thx for the tag once agin :P Have a Nice Day...

10:13 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@curious

Coming right away to see the weird in you too ;-)

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

neat tag..and nice to claim that i know how weird u r ;).. will complete tag after completing the 1st one(eight)

3:28 AM  
Blogger IcEyeZ says...

Englishla enaku pidkadha vartha..."Adjust" and "Compromise" ;-)...hahahaa...

7:43 AM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@the bard
wud also be waiting to see more weird in you than what you usually are ;-)

@iceyez
hee hee, guess youre greatly impacted by movies :-)

11:59 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru says...

ANCK SU NAMUN - interesting blog name... if I am right, this name comes in the movie "The Mummy", right??

11:52 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee says...

Hi Hi! Just completed my weirdy tags ;P

9:00 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@kuttichuvaru

Yep rite rite, welcum to the blog :-)

@queen bee
Right O
Coming to see that :-)

3:35 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out says...

that is funny. to look weird. now i wonder how the weird look looks like ;)

your mpd characters sure are an interesting lot. seriously, wow!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@still_figuring_out
The weird look is the look that looks really weird, like a wear-on ;-)

Guess evryone has an alter-ego and some reveal it too :-) Thanks !

11:52 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr says...

HAppy Valentines Day Anck Su Namun!!
:)

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Enjoyed a lot! Unusual coat colors Xl laptop backpacks Discount+fluoxetine+free+consultation Medical normal blood pressure wear carhartt coats Ez merchant account Call centers recording voicelog voip virtuallogger closed rhinoplasty diagram Plastic totes container sales in washington county md customers plan retirement tight black girls hom circuit breaker rules for the game of dominoes

11:16 PM  
Blogger Proud to be indian says...

hey!! hey!! hey!!! now take it easy!!gal!!


i wont say the list of weird in u is not true but knowing u...for so long i can definately tell that the 6th point is just an exaggeration of wat u generally do!!! or u can say ..its kindda opposite to wat u do!!;)

but thats again is weird right...

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home