Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tagged !!



Looks like I've been 100 light years away from my blog. Was just occupied with crazy people...the common cold. Aachoo.. Bless me..

Sorry, did I sneeze on you ? Hope I didnt ;-) Well never mind, sit down with a couple of tissues before you read along.

First of all, thanks to Queen Bee, for tagging me. Am supposed to reveal some personal secrets. Ssshh.. Dont tell anyone ok ?

Here we go.. 8 points on my kind of man..

1. Speak out ! Just dont hide it. Love or hate.

2. Please dont lie. I cant tolerate that. Live up to your commitments. If you have promised me a Camry, get me one. But think twice before you promise ;-)

3. Looks, looks, looks.. can deceive, but I would never settle down for something less. A small beard on the chin would look cute on you. And yes, clothes maketh a man. The "dressing sense" certainly applies. Dont dress up like a tailor. White pants and yellow shirt ?? Good bye, honey .

4. When on a rainy day, am fully drenched and I come home, please make me some hot tea, would you ?? :-)

5. Dont wait outside the shop like other men, when we do the shopping. Come on along and choose the best for me.

6. Dont talk business when at home. That really pisses me off ok !

7. A lovely trip, once a year is fine. Anywhere around the world. Dinner is my bill, thats a deal.

8. Smoking and drinking ? Please dont pass them over to me.. If I see one of these in you, expect a bed full of cockroaches...

DID I ASK FOR MORE ??

And I tag some buddies -

Instructions :
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

IcEyez
Blue Athena
Black Love
Curious
Ducky
Still Figuring Out
Eclectic Thoughts
Digiviz

20 Comment:

Blogger death says...

i was under the impression that you were a guy. hmmm..really respect the last point in your list of desirables.

Hope you get someone like that. they don't come easy, and hide in their rooms and closets, and takes an adventurous soul to caress them :)

Hope you find yours. Take care:)

5:01 AM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@death

Thanks buddy, Its always thrilling to expect the unexpected :-)

5:03 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr says...

Holy coW!!!
I also took the same tag today morning....same pinch Anck-Su-Namun :)

5:48 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr says...

If I see one of these in you, expect a bed full of cockroaches...
Hehehe....
Will you catch cockroaches yourself??

Nice list though...

5:49 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr says...

Btw, Anck-Su-Namun is the name of that Mummy's girl friend right?

Hanumatra...
Anck-su-namun are the words I liked in that movie....was planning to keeep them as ma passwords :)

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

U sure know wht u want, don't u? U go, gal. And thx for tagging me. Will fill it up soon.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Eclectic Blogger says...

i seriously thot u were a guy.. until i read the post..

1:34 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@arz00n

Hey, its never difficult to catch roaches. Wanna try ? ;-)

And its Hamunaptra.. City of the dead..

Same pinch to u too.. :-)

9:54 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@ducky

Oh yeah, waiting to look at yours and have my say in it..

9:56 PM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@eclectic blogger

Wanted to stay anonymous... until this came up :-)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Queen Bee says...

Adores point (2)! Grown men have to take their words seriously. Don't promise unless one really intends to carry it out.

12:18 AM  
Blogger still_figuring_out says...

no smoking? that`s awesome! i am so very glad my sweetie doesnt smoke.

chk out my post for my answers :)

hey, i commented on this previously! another comemnt lost in the blogsphere!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@queen bee
I followed that principle of keeping promises, after being bashed up by fellow family members ;-)

@still_figuring_out
Would be very glad if there came a smokeless cigar.. :-)

4:05 AM  
Blogger Queen Bee says...

OOPs.. hope it's not too nasty

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown says...

And they say...they can't understand us Woman...

Nice ones..Anck!! :D

I have posted my tag too...check it out sometime!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@queen bee
LOL queenie..

@curious
They call it like the deeepest deeep of the deeep ocean.. :-)

4:35 AM  
Blogger Eclectic Blogger says...

finished the tag :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out says...

i have tagged you!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Anck su Namun says...

@eclectic blogger
Good, lemme see that :-)

@still_figuring_out
Thanks buddy, will check that too :-)

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Keep up the good work statewide dance competition and minnesota Airports security systems cindy crawford &aposs skin care line Debt to the penny People taking statins

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home